homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, July 16, 2004

Blogging in Boston.

My website, david.pye.com, has been a labor of love for the past 5 years and a great way to keep in touch with those that give a budgie's hindquarters. It takes more time than I have to keep it properly updated - and believe me, when I don't add anything new for a long period of time I hear about it. It's nice to be wanted. Not like in a Dr. Richard Kimball sort of way, but... I'm sure you get my point.

So the site is evolving, and this blog will be center stage from now on. I'll add the odd gallery and keep everything in place that's currently part of the site, but this page will become the heart and soul. The epicenter. The Matrix. Ernest Goes to Jail. Ishtar. Where was I?

Right. I can share my musings when they strike, post photos I think y'all might like to see and even interact with anyone who chooses to post a comment. I can do it quicker, easier and more frequently than when my site was just clunky HTML.



So hold on tight and brace for the blogging. Or don't. In fact, watch this video clip instead. It's one of the funniest things I have ever laid eyes on, and my gift to you.



3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Yes. And he used to be the drummer of the Pecan 5 and before that, the Macadamia Trio.

Monday, July 19, 2004 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Dana Gillin said...

So, where'd the groove go, yo? Apparently not genetic. Or maybe he's just making it up that he's an awkward tall white guy. Kudos to him then, I guess.

Monday, July 19, 2004 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Bryan - Don't drink and blog.

Friday, July 23, 2004 2:02:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com