homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Battlefield Somerville.

We're off to the wars tonight somewhere in Somerville for a paintball tournament that my company is sponsoring. A little brand-recognition, a little intern recruitment - and a lot of oozing welts. It's mainly Harvard students, with a few outsiders like myself thrown in, and the theme is Democrat vs. Republican. So basically I'm going to try and make as many of the little bastards cry tonight as I possibly can. Peden shot me in the neck from two feet away once, and I know first hand where to aim for maximum damage to smart-overpriviliged-twats.

I don't know what team I'll be put on, but if I get to choose I'll be gunning for Moonbats like my name is Van Helsing and pretending they all look like Carolyn Parrish. I'm bringing my new camera, which is probably extremely ill-advised, and I hope to post a few good shots up here tomorrow. I look forward to lots of pizza, beer and post-traumatic stress this evening. Suppress, move, flank and goon.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You work for SS? crazy!
I was reading this blog before I even knew about SS...

Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Hi Dan,

Quite a little empire you're building over there. We should talk.

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have talked, in fact I believe we've met.
but yeah. email me.

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:53:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com