homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We Are Siamese If You Please.

When I think of Siamese cats, especially a pair of them, I think of the devious little jerks from Lady and the Tramp. But as a breed, they're quite fun to own. A friend of a friend has just such a pair that she unfortunately has to unload. Taking on a pet is for life. If I got rid of my little orange bastard every time he did something to annoy me, I'd have dropped him off in a field back in 1998. But sometimes circumstances arise that force tough pet purging decisions. If you're on the market for two cats, or live near dogs in love who keep eating all of your meatballs and have to be stopped, send me an email and I'll hook you up with some good Siamese shit.



1 Comments:

Blogger callmelbn said...

And if you adopt them, perhaps they'll sing "Now we looking over our new domicile. If we like we stay for maybe quite a while."

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:12:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com