homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Quizzlet: Charlie Change-Up.

Appetizer: Have you been sick yet this winter? What did you come down with?
I spent 11 hours in the emergency room in December, but that wasn't due to sickness. I usually get way sick once a year, so I'm due. But I guess I also get sick when I'm wailing on my axe.

Soup: What colors dominate your closet?
Green, blue and black. I asked the yellow family to leave as they refused to respect the 'no smoking' ordinance. You can also change this answer to "Whatever Janet buys me".

Salad: How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
My apartment I suppose. I keep a baseball bat beside both doors which adds to the comfort level. If I might quote Duran Duran for a second: "City Living, heavy trouble. City living rough. We are given angry hearts, but anger's not enough". Wait - Can I change my answer to Spike's?

Main Course: On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
Tourette De France. No really, it's a show. This Scottish kid named Charlie goes on a trip to Paris and along the way shouts the most remarkable things. I guess it's not really possible to be a contestant on this show, so I'll have to change my answer to I Love New York where there is at least the same staggering degree of prevalent mental illness.

Dessert: Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Definitely Thanksgiving. It's a time for old friends, deep-friend turkey and to stand around and scratch your head at how quickly another year has passed. I suppose I'm feeling a little old today because last night my friend's daughter asked if she could call me 'Uncle Dave'. She's 37.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love New York is brilliant in it's obvious trashiness. And Mr Boston is awesome.

Friday, February 09, 2007 1:50:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com