homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Kissing His Balls: Funny 2004 Olympic Quotes.

Folks, you should sit down for this. Apparently there exists someone with even more free time than myself. Below are some of my favorite blurts from a recently compiled list of the funniest commentator/athlete quotes from the 2004 Olympics. And with no further adue:

Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"

At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

There are few things on this earth more breathtaking than an amazing snatch. Read the full list here.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Yogi Berra wanna be's....Yawn.

Hey Dave... it's a boring day. There's not much going on right now in old Bean town.... North end is deserted...Hey I know what you can do! Why don't you update your links page! Especially the "friends and neighbors" links! Yea! That would be fun!

Friday, September 03, 2004 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I am getting tons of traffic for this post. Apparently Olympic sportscaster slip-ups are the talk of the town.

Monday, September 06, 2004 12:13:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com