homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Amazing Music Quiz In My Bloggy Absence.

Loyal readers - listen to me very carefully. Right click here and then opt to save the file to your desktop. Prepare to take the coolest music quiz there's probably ever been. What you'll see when you open the file are hundreds of photos of bands - type the correct band name into the corresponding cell and get a point. I look forward to finding the time, any time, to really try my hand at this. Come back later and post your scores.

UPDATE: This is killing my bandwidth and I've removed it. If you'd like me to email it to you, let me know.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh this is too fun, but I have to do work now. I'm up to 57, but I can't spell a couple so I'll have to look them up later.

I'm a bit disturbed by the range of some of them... but I won't spoil it by naming any...

I'll get on it when I get home tonight...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pye - i'm touched that the quiz i sent you made it's way into your blog. for the record i'm at still only at 147, but i think the communards and fun boy three (yeah, i'll spoil them) should have been worth extra points.

dd

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 85. I have to stop now, I've wasted too much time going through this on this today ...

I'm pretty sure I know what 83 is, but it won't accept it. Did anyone else get it? I thought it was "The Traveling Wilburys". I also think that 235 is Motley Crew, (I think it's Tommy Lee on the left) but it won't accept that one either.

The number of pop ones I got was pretty terrible... I even remembered the first British Pop idol one... (Hear'Say...)

The Hard ones (only because the photos are so bad) that I DID get. 154. 155. 217. 233 (really hard one).

Oh, and did anyone else get 163!?!? (ROFL)

I forgot how hot Shirley Manson (in photo #98) was 7 or 8 years ago. Scottish chicks with Red hair are too hot... Wow!

I don't think I gave anything away...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean 95. Stupid Typo.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun, but eventually caved and cracked it open. If anyone wants the answers, email me and I'll forward them along.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW. I am REALLY pissed that the english spell 'Traveling' with two LL's. Wankers.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:27:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com