homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday Silliness.

I'm blogging to you live, all the way from my sister's apartment in Medford. Jenny, Janet, Damaris, Steven, Aaron and the rest of the gang are currently gorging on Brie, 7-layer dip, Cadbury Creme Eggs and Hypnotiq. Our heavenly father would certainly approve.



Friday night the gang went out for Jim's birthday and, of course, my camera was in attendance. Big fans of eachother for going on 15 years, my father requested over the phone that I "throw Jim down onto the floor, grab his nuts and then kiss him on the forehead" on his behalf. While that didn't happen, it certainly was among the nuttiest of evenings. So please enjoy a couple of my favorite snaps as you celebrate this holiest of days.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com