homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

If You Go Down In The Woods Today.

Janet and I are headed up North to visit our parents tomorrow, and activity here will be sporradic/incomprehensible at best. I'll save you the lame excuses about how busy I've been, what the blood test results were, my kidnapping by harbor pirates - and just say that as we approach the 1 year anniversary of Pye In The Face, I am enjoying it more than ever. I will return from the homeland with a huge new gallery of funny photos, plenty of new writing material and no doubt some sort of outhouse-induced skin infection. Bear with me during my Chappelle-esque wilderness sebbatical. And someone please remember to feed Boss.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Garsh - No Quizlett!

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Sorry Charlie. I've been building deck stairs, mowing our "lawn" which more closely resembles the surface of the moon, and taking the odd boat ride. Kickin' it on 56K dial-up. Coming back early (tomorrow). So don't get your barbed-wire thong in a knot.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:00:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com