homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Lovely, The Talented - Gallery Bertinelli.

There are hundreds of pictures on my hard drive, spanning years, with more in production all of the time. Gallery creation is a time consuming and miserable process, so I've always been on the lookout for a solution - and I think I've found it. Back in the david.pye.com days I'd make the photo pages manually and write all of the captions at once which would take an eternity. So I abandoned it in favor of the blog format, much to many of your chagrins. Well I'm bringing it back so we can have the best of both worlds! Introducing the all singing, all dancing:

Pye In The Face - The Gallery!

It slices, it dices. You can vote for your favorite photos, leave comments, upload your own pictures, search and much more. I spent last night uploading and categorizing a ton of old photos from past Thanksgivings, concerts and parties. There will be more on the way as I find time. Have a look - I bet you'll get a kick out of it.

If you're a frequent reader/contributor, please register in the gallery section. It takes 5 seconds and you'll only have to do it once. And - if I can get passive aggressive for a moment - it would be nice if you could all contribute. Comment, send photos, get interactive. If you were there, sound off. If you have pictures you'd like to see added - email them to me. Enjoy, everyone.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I added a Vermont Academy related gallery Tuesday night.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Nick - the pics you sent me had entire articles written about them in the blog! I don't want there to be too much repetition... but believe me - a Guelph gallery is in the works.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:07:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com