homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Sweltering Gallery Update.

Whilst hiding from the heat today and trying to get some work done, I stumbled across another whack of photos on my hard drive. Have a look at some VA gallery additions from a reunion a couple of years ago in Saxton's River, a Thanksgiving 2004 in Concord bunch you've seen before in the old gallery and finally a new album dedicated to partyish photos that just don't seem to fit anywhere else. As always, please email me anything you'd like to see added.

All my plans fell through for today as I still have not received my telephone which my Mother seems to have shipped via The Pony Express. So apologies all around, and I hope to be back in contact with the rest of the world shortly. It's funny how cut off you get when your cell phone is off limits. And by funny I of course mean extremely fucking pathetic. Technology has taken the land line out of the equation in many households, and it's a risky prospect should you lose your sqwuaker.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com