homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Thirty One Flavors. And They All Taste Like Bourbon.

Jeepers, I almost forgot - a special little someone has a special little birthday today. It's been a fun beer, humor and indie rock fueled 17 year ride, Mike - and I'm glad the Swedes haven't lynched you yet (although they've certainly come close a time or two).



An eerie picture of the both of us up at the lake this past Friday night may set the stage for the next couple of decades: Out-of-doors, mind a million miles from work, cold and double-fisting. Have a good one, pal-o-mine.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Mike!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mike was my first boyfriend. Mr. Keris' class, 5th grade. Happy birthday Mike!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.goonblog.com, and I would both like to wish you a Happy Birthday Mike. Yes, I am a shamless plug whore, but in our playing days you and I spent many a minute in the box together, and I know you would dig it Mike.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:58:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com