homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Pre-Nuptual Newport Naughtiness.

I'll get to posting photos and deep thoughts on Triconi's wedding eventually - on that note, please send me photos of the actual Saturday service if you were there as my camera malfunctioned for exactly 24 hours for some very strange reason and I missed out. To keep your gallery appetite whetted in the meantime, I proudly present a selection of ridiculous pics from Chris' bachelor party in Newport three weekends ago.



Eighteen holes of golf, a fifteen man party-bus, a thousand dollar-a-night Mohegan Sun suite. Well done to brother Matt, the organizer, and here's hoping everyone forgets my Ketel One induced towel-clad antics by the time the wedding rolls around next month. Enjoy.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No hookers?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Nope. Just Kingman and some peanut butter. I don't know what that means.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is a early candidate for the one punch of the month over at www.goonblog.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:56:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com