homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Eve Ripcord.

My plans were just canceled for me - long story - and I'm pulling the ripcord as I do every year and just going to Sidebar. If you're wandering, lost and alone, without any plans - please join us. I will be attending a little suaree at 80s Katie's beforehand, but will ultimately end up singing Danny Boy somewhere in the Combat Zone and possibly even getting contact burns around my mouth.

The details as I understand them are a $60 fee to get in with champagne and food supplied. There's a DJ I think, and 2 separate groups holding 'parties' - neither of which can manage to fill the place. Sometimes stumbling into a big room full of people you don't know and making some new friends is a lot fun. Sometimes, it leads to social diseases. Regardless - I'm going. I'm pulling the cord and just committing. I will definitely enjoy not seeing you there as you do something far more interesting.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great one. Happy New Years. I look forward to your posts in 2006. Word out.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:46:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com