homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: The Crack Hole.

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
I'm a solid 8 I think. People think of me as a connector, but I can be quite the lone wolf, too. The addition of Tivo to my bedroom understandably has not helped this. If I'm not alone for a little while each day, watching true crime shows, I can't think straight. Or rub myself.

Soup: Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
I have about 300, so this is a little moot. I will name the 3 most embarassing ones, how's that? I simply don't know how I ended up with Rush Hour 2. I will also openly admit to owning The Black Hole and A Nightmare on Elm Street. And the fact that I have obviously never truly learned the value of a dollar.

Salad: If you were to win a superlative award now, what would it be?
The same one I won when I was a senior at Vermont Academy - "Talks Least, Says Most". I would have also appreciated the class clown one, or "Most Pranks Played on Rest of Campus". Considering we were at a school you could have been thrown out of for belching, we sure frigged around a lot.

Main Course: What is your favorite radio station?
I am all about the Podcasts these days. My favorite has to be Ricky Gervais - and it also happens to be the #1 podcast in the world right now. If you like the American version of The Office, which I know you do because it's incredibly awesome, have a listen to the guy who created it. Most podcasts are ridiculously bad, but if you sniff around long enough you'll find some doozys.

Dessert: Complete this sentence: I believe _______ because ________.
I believe I can fly, because I believe the children are our future. I also believe that fallen R & B singers deserve a bit more sympathy. And crack.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
6 or 7, but in reality it’s probably lower. I like being alone and I find most peoples’ conversations inane. Did I say I like to be alone or is it that people leave me alone?

Soup: Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
Arrested Development Season 1 and Arrested Development Season 2 – that makes a total of 7 DVDs so I am way over my limit.

Salad: If you were to win a superlative award now, what would it be?
Best Sweater Collection.

Main Course: What is your favorite radio station?
I hate commercial radio for the most part – I mostly only listen to CDs. However, internet radio is the bastion of broadcasting because you can go a whole day without hearing moronic morning show muppets and “outside of the box” advertising. Right now, I’m totally into 3WK Underground which you can find on your Windows Media Player dial.

Dessert: Complete this sentence: I believe _______ because ________.
I believe Seattle must win the Super Bowl because otherwise it will continue being the most losing city in North America.

Friday, February 03, 2006 6:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New information pointed out to me tonight proves my final answer erroneous - Seattle has won an NBA championship, but I still want them to win the Super Bowl.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 2:56:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com