homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Welcome To Earth, Madison Annette.

Centuries from now, if an alien race discovers this photo after the humans have been wiped out by bird flu and American Idol, what do you think they will say? This is way better than the standard quotelet - so have at it:



"Dave panicked a little when he realized evolution was rendering his fellow gigantor neanderskulls extinct."

"Always a fan of Mike Meyers, Dave was thrilled when he was asked to join the cast of 'So I Married an Axe Murderer 2'".

In the meantime, you can ooh, coo and aah over little Madison Annette Harkins who was born 2.5 weeks ago, making a huge splash on the Newport scene. It took her roughly 30 seconds to crank out some tapioca onto my shirt, which would have been good luck were she a bird. Seeing as how she's a human, it's probably a good day for me to buy a lottery ticket.

I'm sure I'll tell her that story when she's older, and I'm saving the shirt in a ziploc just to make it all the more awkward for her. Not really. She's beautiful, Mom and Dad are overjoyed and there are many more pictures coming soon. Congratulations to Heather, Chris, Uncle Matt, Pappy Phil and the entire H-camp.

Otherwise, A zany weekend that I'll piece together with photos when I get a moment to myself. Frank Black at the Beachcomber, Nausett naughtiness, Neo-nazis, crazy strippers, Newport Saturday night - I am brown, dehydrated and praying for death. But what a way to cap off the summer. The show Friday night was amazing and I am so glad we made the pilgrimage and met Madison, too!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is one impressive skonz.

"To its credit, the newborn didn't cry until it began to orbit."

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:09:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com