homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Don't Believe The Skype.

Actually, believe it. Skype lets you make free calls in North America with just a plugin microphone for your PC or laptop. Vonage costs $30 a month. Again, Skype is less functional but free. You can even call people's actual phones from your computer. One of the reasons I talk on the celly so little is that I hate holding the tiny things in my big monkey paws. Skype allows me to chat away for free while I'm hacking away on the idiot box as per normal. So I am attempting to adopt the technology and I encourage you to check it out too. If you become, or already are, a user - I can be reached at the username Pyeman73. What's the matter, you can't call nobody?



2 Comments:

Blogger irshal said...

Just be careful with skype - it is a known portal for introducing viruses into your computer. Skype opened the door for some nasty spy-ware and other malignant cancers that ultimately killed my computer.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Nick P. actually read this, installed Skype and called me last night. I haven't spoken to him in 5 years, and it was great. So I'm glad I wrote this.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:13:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com