homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Empowered. Passionate. Dave.

A fellow blogger makes a nice TPB related comment about some of my fruitless Squidoo work. Thanks, pal. Here's a link right back at ya. But he's right - I'm going nutty at the moment in antici... pation. Doyle has just suggested a Season 6 marathon at my place in the North End on September 9th. So who is in? Pepperoni, Bacardi, chicken fingers (the $8 kind), Jiffy Wine, pickle chips and slow-fried baloney sammiches will be served. Come help me horrify my new roomate.



4 Comments:

Blogger irshal said...

I'll bring the goldschlager, jagermeister, jello shots and weiners in a bun. That should totally "class up" this get together.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger irshal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I spoke to Ray and he's going to lend me a few, providing I throw them up into his tree afterwards. We won't even have to leave the couch.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is long overdue Mr. Pye. I may even have to break out the old Halloween costume! I'm sure my bro still has his J-Rock get-up.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com