homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Further Proof I am Cracking Up.

Van Halen and The Police both recently announced reunion tours. I honestly believe I have seen this stated as fact on TV, radio and the internet... but it can't really be true. I must be continuing to spiral downwards into the cuckoo's nest.



On the off chance I'm not actually an Earth-bound vessel for a powerful alien named Zenochandragar, Sting and the boys are reuniting for the first time in over 20 years tonight on the Grammys.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And also playing Fenway this summer!

Monday, February 12, 2007 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

And the Police... they did rocketh.

Thank goodness they opened the show so I didn't have to watch the rest of that dreck. I hope the Dixie Chicks die in a diesel tour bus fire.

Monday, February 12, 2007 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

July 28th and 29th I think are the Fenway dates

Monday, February 12, 2007 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got two tickets for their tour opener in Vancouver! Can't wait.
They've been in town for the past 2 weeks practicing at an undisclosed location.

Friday, February 16, 2007 10:35:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com