homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Return Of The Speckled Trout.

A friend of mine has just returned to Barrie, Ontario after a 5-year-stint in Holland. I would have kept this information to myself had I not just been sent such a hilarious photograph from his first night back. I strive to keep this page enjoyable for all - with a minimum of private jokes. And racial epithets.



Nick (M) picked Noor (L) and Brent (R) up at the airport and drove straight to the liquor store (see Trailer Park Boys Season 2 Episode 1). After procuring a commemorative Budweiser 28 pack (I wish I was kidding) and a "two-four" of Smirnoff Ice, they proceeded back to Nick's house. When pressed for more information about the evening's proceedings, a most forthcoming Nick replied "the truth is ...they were really tired the first night here ...got juiced, had some laughs and went to bed". Judging from the photograph, "got juiced in Nick's garage" might be a more apt description. Nice beard too, Farley Mowat.

God, I miss Canada sometimes. Welcome home, Speckled Trout/Brent - see you in August.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holyfuck I love Licorice - Smokes... Now and some Pepporoni.

Well my comment about this situation... "It's not like it's going to get any better Barb".
Sincerely drinking bootlegged russian vodka,

Cyrus.

Thursday, July 22, 2004 1:23:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com