homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Ashton Kutcher's Salad.

I stumbled across a website called Friday's Feast a while back and signed up for it. I just got my first email from them. It's a questionnaire aimed at bloggers that goes out every Friday. Bloggers who, apparently, are too dim to come up with their own content. But I actually think it's pretty cool, so I'm going to play along. Look for these every Friday.

Appetizer: Who are 3 actors/actresses that you think are totally overrated?

Ashton Kutcher, Ashton Kutcher and this new kid, Ashton Kutcher.

Soup: Admit something. Anything.

I own Guys and Dolls. On DVD. And I love it.

Salad: If you could take back one thing you've said in your life, what would it be?

A stocky friend once overheard me call him "Fatty". I had never referred to him by that name before (or since for that matter) and I have no idea why I chose to do it at that moment in time. That was 8 years ago, and our relationship has never been the same.

Main Course: What symbol would best represent your personality?

The Trailer Park Boys logo. Funny, crude and boozy.



Dessert: Choose a free gift: a daily back massage, dinner at a restaurant twice per week, or a brand new book twice per month.

The dinners. But eventually I'd feel guilty and opt for the books. I got through University only because the on-campus bookstore stocked Cliff Notes for some reason, and I have a lot of back-tracking and catching up to do before some sort of literary canon karma comes back and bites me on the ass. But I'd endorse Cliff Notes over any selection from Oprah's Book Club. Oops - she's currently endorsing Tolstoy. My bad. I swear last week it was Kathy Lee Gifford.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog fatty!

Friday, August 06, 2004 1:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that was mean. Dudley Do-Right would never say that about anyone. So much for equating you to a hot guys on horseback with red jackets and funny hats.

ps...your boots suck now too, you don't deserve the gift and I hope fatty kicks your ass.

Monday, August 09, 2004 9:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your friend is not stocky he's lucky to be mobile at that size

Monday, August 09, 2004 4:43:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com