homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, July 31, 2004

A Public Apology To Chris Cornett.

It's 6:14 and I should have already been at Chris's Wiffleball Tournament out in Concord for about 4 hours. My cell phone went dead, and I've lost all my numbers. My ride never called me. My mother is sick. I needed clean drawers. There was a sale at Penny's.



I did get a little (OK, a lot) banged up last night (see photo) but that is NOT why I missed the tourney. If I hoot with the owls, I crow with the roosters.

You know you're banged up when: a.) You're drinking Heineken (yuck). b.) You're drinking it at Sissy K's (yucker). c.) Uncle Fester tries to give you a handjob in the bathroom.

Sorry dude. I must admit - I suck sometimes.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, it's totally cool. Round three in September. I would suggest a more reliable ride.

Sunday, August 01, 2004 11:53:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com