homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, July 30, 2004

DNC Is Coming To Town: Reporting For Duty.

I don't know who Kerry Edwards is. But I bet she's wicked hot.



Johnny's speech kicked ass. I'll admit it. But the Saudi Royal Family reference ruined it for me - totally. You had me... and then you lost me.

Keep Mike Moore's paper-thin horseshit on the sidelines if you want to stay in the running.

I watched it word for word from the bar at the Wyndham hotel. But I'm still confused about one point: Did John Kerry serve in Vietnam? Cause I'm still unclear. No really. Was he in that particular war - because I don't think that was ever made abundantly clear at any point tonight. Southeast Asia, right?

"My name is John Kerry, and I'm reporting for duty."

JESUS.

I sat next to a Georgia senator, a democratic party psychiatrist, and even clinked glasses with a nice woman who had actually gone on a date earlier that evening with Colin McNickle. You remember him - Teresa so eloquently told him to "shove it" a few days ago. I asked her if he'd gotten over it. She went to smoke a cigarette and never returned. Some dates go well. Some dates don't. Most women find me repulsive.

"Bottom line - As long as none of the speeches tonight contain references to drowning hamsters, we should be alright."



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't find you repulsive. As a matter of fact, I think you're pretty hot in that "Big Canadian on horseback wearing a red coat and a funny hat" kind of way...hey, nice boots.

oooo! I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it...

Friday, July 30, 2004 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Damn these anonymous comments. You could have been my Friday night.

Friday, July 30, 2004 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's your Friday night...

Clean your computer screen from the inside!

Just copy and paste this nifty new screen cleaner link into any browser and move your curser up, down and all around. In no time, the inside of your screen will be squeeky clean! Works the same way as those magnetic fish tank scrub brushes. Truly amazing!

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf

Friday, July 30, 2004 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that just made my screen dirtier.....

Friday, July 30, 2004 4:32:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com