homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Separated At Birth? Robert Downey Jr. and Nick.

My friend and former Guelph roomate, one Nick the Handsome Greek, has scanned and emailed me a bunch of photos from those crazy years, many of which I'll be sharing here on the site. Now, you probably remember when Robert Downey Jr. was arrested for the first time back in 1996. Due to the frenzied media coverage, the inhabitants of 113 Janefield Ave couldn't help but notice Nick's startling resemblance to the fallen star. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Robert Downey Greek Jr.



Luckily, the bags under Nick's eyes stem from many all night study sessions and not the freebasing of crack cocaine in stranger's homes. Well, at least that's what Nick told us, anyway.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Bona Drag. Jesus that's funny. I forgot about Ray's hat-hanging nails. I think Ray's 'indoor-shoes' are also worthy of mention.

Saturday, September 18, 2004 6:53:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com