homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Hello Kitty, Goodbye Norma Jean.

Appetizer: Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
Red and white moose boxer shorts, a watch that doesn't belong to me and a Pixies hooded sweatshirt. I can also be found all weekend hanging out near the t-stop in Harvard Square.

Soup: Who was the last person you hugged?
Puh-lease. If you must know, it was Linda. But that's a super-fruity question and I demand a Hello Kitty tote bag in exchange for putting my masculinity on the line like that.

Salad: What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Anything from Adam's, which is a diner/mart on the corner where Haymarket (the market, not the orange line stop) sets up. Adam likes to tell you how great his food is as he's preparing it for you. Actually now that I think about it, his exact words were "Allah Akbar, God is great - do you want tzatziki on that?"

Main Course: What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Late at night, usually between 8-3. It stems from all the years I spent working in bars. Which would also explain the penchant for drink, the bad Marilyn Monroe tattoo, the beer bottle scars, the large collection of Pernod t-shirts and several strange rashes I can't seem to shake.

Dessert: Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
Damsels Are Vulnerable In Distress



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

I heard that you are hosting the most fabulous gala event ever this weekend.

I still need a costume...Can I borrow your red and white moose boxer shorts, that watch that doesn't belong to you and your pixies hooded sweatshirt?

oooo! I wanna be just like you... yea I wanna walk like you, talk like you do.... Oh man ya see! If I could be Davey...then maybe I could get some too!

Monday, October 25, 2004 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Uh huh.

Monday, October 25, 2004 2:35:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com