homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Documenting Debauchery: The Littlest Bar In Boston.

I hate being right all the time. I didn't fall off the wagon this past weekend, I was run over by the wagon in the middle of a muddy cowpath. My cell phone broke so if I haven't called you back, don't take it personally. Old friends and good times though. I don't regret any of it.



I have a new appreciation for The Littlest Bar. I have been there several times but always figured it was more of a tourist trap. I was wrong - we had an amazing time there (as you can see) and you should drop in if you've never been. It's located off of Bromfield St. near Park St. on Provincial. And it's the size of your closet. They store cases of beer on the windowsill, the pay phone is located in the unisex bathroom and it's jam-packed with only ten people inside. Apparently Monday nights are the busiest so I gander that means there'll be a whopping twelve. And what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And a rolling stone is worth two in the bush.



Damien was quick to demonstrate his personal rendition of Zoolander's signature "Blue Steel" look for a local who seemed just a wee bit too interested. Linda and Betsy battled the chilly New England autumn evening by improvising headgear. You know, the legal capacity of the place is 38. And there isn't enough room for a mouse to get a hard-on. But thank God they've got the souvenir thongs covered.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com