homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Red Sox vs. Office Productivity. Sox Win Again.

How hideously unproductive is your office or place of business right now? So far this morning, I've gotten 58 Red Sox related e-mails and probably as many instant messages. My boss is bleary-eyed and incoherent, our sales guy has failed to show up for a meeting and God forbid we talk about a client rather than the victory parade on Saturday.



I say we all pack it in and meet up on my roofdeck for beers and BBQ. How anyone is supposed to concentrate today is beyond me. Oh yeah, they're called professionals. Know any?



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Detroit Velvet Smooth from Moncton has two words about the young ladies with you Dave. ME. RIKEY!

Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:26:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com