homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm Glad Someone Had A Good Valentine's Day!

It's my distinct pleasure to welcome Cole Thomas Peden into this crazy world of ours, and it's a better planet for having him. Best wishes to Steve, Jen and their new family. "He's honestly a wee miracle," says the proud new Dad, and apparently Jen is taking to motherhood "like a duck to water". I'm not sure quite how Steve is taking to it, but I'm going to use this opportunity to drop in my personal favorite "like a fat kid to a Smartie".



He was born at 4pm on Valentine's day, and weighed in at 7.7 lbs. I fully expect Cole to be running his own print shop by the time he's old enough to fire his maiden paintball. Nice work, kids. I look forward to meeting/scaring the heck out of the little guy. Yes it's true, babies love me. And be sure to click here for a Pye in the Face exclusive - Cole's very first music video.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chip offa the aul block !

And hes got more hair than his da already lol

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! I want one. How do you get one of those?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I have all my hair ... it's in a bag under my pillow ... badda bing.

Tony I can draw you a diagram over our next pint. Now speaking of that ... I'm trying to transplant the time honored Irish tradition of "Wetting the Baby's Head".

This of course entails taking the father out and getting him rather drunk (while the mother is still in hospital). A tad late for that ... but better late than never.

Big hugs, S.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Let's douse the little bugger! And Steve's new baby, too.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen. Congrats Steve and Jen!

Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God he looks like Jen! Now, He won't have to be called an eejit his whole life. Congrats Steve and Jen.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the name. Thomas Cole would have worked as well you know.

T

Friday, February 18, 2005 7:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offence to the auld boy.... but it's comforting to know that everythin will still work when i'm his age! way to go dad!

Congrats though, cant wait to meet my little brother!

Brent

Friday, February 18, 2005 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Steve and Jen on the birth or your gorgeous little boy.

Lavertys (Downpatrick)

Friday, February 18, 2005 4:47:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com