homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, May 13, 2005

Buy Laptop Screen Sun Shades Online.

Those of you who read Pye In The Face don't need to be told about my search engine optimization fetish. So occasionally I mention a website here simply to have it indexed by the major search engines - because their spiders love me and visit often. So bear with me, kids. Plus, I'm writing to you from the roofdeck and I may be suffering hypothermia-induced dementia right now. You never really know with my frequent roofdeckery.

If you've ever been outside on your laptop, say on a roofdeck for instance, you may have had trouble seeing your lcd screen because of the sun glare. Well your worries are over! If you like to work on your notebook computer outside and are looking for a laptop screen sun shade, please visit the all new LaptopScreenShades.com!



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com