homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Unidentified Flying Reject.

Frequent reader Justin sends these photos he took earlier this weekend during a trip to Los Angeles. "I saw a UFO this weekend - do you want an exclusive for your blog?" read his excited instant message. I couldn't contain my excitement as I waited anxiously for his emailed photos to arrive. I don't know if I expected the Roswell autopsy caliber of snap, but I think you'll agree - these are less than breathtakingly spectacular.



Still, I appreciate the contribution and I'm sure you just 'had to be there'. The UFO seems to be circling the Merrill Lynch building. Whether it's a financially savvy extra-terrestrial, or simply Richard Branson coming in for a hang glider roof landing to make some portfolio adjustments - we may never know. These are life's strange, sweet mysteries. Thanks, Justin!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's definitely something.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love UFOs... if any of your other readers have photos, I encourage you to encourage them to submit them.

I saw a UFO once with my brother on Harrington Avenue in Concord. Awesome stuff.

Monday, June 13, 2005 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

That wasn't a UFO. It was Dan Klibanoff.

Monday, June 13, 2005 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw a UFO in Nelson, BC - it was the strangest thing. I think aliens like Nelson because it grows particularly good weed.

Monday, June 13, 2005 11:25:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com