homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Taking One For The Meme.

I went out on the razz last night for the first time in a while, and am feeling a little brain dead today. I wanted to write something, but needed inspiration. After a quick search I found a decent meme to fill out. Brace yourselves and feel free to play along in the comments.

3 snacks I enjoy...
1. Salt & vinegar potato chips.
2. Anything with feta on it. And I do mean anything.
3. A really good chicken pot pie. I consider it a snack as they rarely fill me up completely. I dump vinegar all over the top of the pastry and then crust it with salt and pepper. Tasty, buddies.

3 songs I know all the words to...
1. There Goes The Fear - The Doves
2. The Pixies' entire catalog.
3. I watched Morrissey's recent set at Glastonbury this morning, and he did an old Smiths song I love called The Headmaster Ritual. I knew every single word - and there are a lot of them. Hadn't heard it in a few years and surprised myself. I once wrote all the words to this song on my desk in Mr. Sarnevitz's match class (circa 1990) and had to come back after school and clean the entire classroom.

3 locations I would love to run away to...
1. Greece. There's feta there. Lots of it.
2. My parent's new house in Ontario. This location in particular is one of my favorite places on earth.
3. Rachel Weisz's lap.

3 recently seen movies I like...
1. Batman Begins - Apparently Bale didn't really commit career suicide by starring in American Psycho afterall. But I don't know if being typecast as a giant bat is a great deal better.
2. War of the Worlds
3. Sin City - I will be racing, not walking, out to get this DVD when it comes out. What a brilliant film. See it.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie Callender's chicken pot pies are amazing. You can get them in stores here in MA. And I thought you would have opted for the dill pickle chips!

Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feta is an AMAZING food! It's definitely my favorite. What's really exciting is going to a Greek store and tasting the different kinds they have there. Nothing better to do on a weekend day if you ask me. But you didn't...

Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

And I wouldn 't.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:05:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com