homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lights, Camera, Liquor.

Coach: Can he still play? Trainer: He's in a coma! Coach: Answer the question!

I ran into Ed Lauter last night in front of the Park Plaza hotel. You'll recognize his face - he's a popular character actor who has been in tons of well known flicks, including: Cujo, The Longest Yard (both versions), French Connection 2, King Kong, Death Hunt, Real Genius, Youngblood, True Romance - and the list goes on.

Ed was juiced, and as he walked up to me he could tell I recognized him. He yelled something as he passed by, presumably on his way to Whiskey Park, and I smiled. I'm not going to pretend I'm too cool to be phased when I run into celebrities. I think it's pretty neat. To have the coach from Not Another Teen Movie brush past me shithoused with a 24 year old broad on his arm is enough to make anyone giggle.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in Boston you occasionally bump into a star or two here or there. However, I think the best yet has to Richard Dreyfuss - on the escalator at Loews. His ass to our face. The guy is so short I thought he was a hobbit at first.

Monday, August 29, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com