homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, August 11, 2005

You Know How To Whistler, Don't You?

Jason and I are packing up and getting ready to ship out to Dougie's wedding at 5am tomorrow morning. I stopped by the dry cleaner's on the way home to get my suit - only to find out that this afternoon's North End explosions had rendered it evacuated. So either I'll be buying a suit out in Whistler, or attending the nuptuals in my Big Country T-shirt. And you all know how much I'd like that.



I will likely check in and do some Kerouac-esque road-blogging from British Colombia, but until then I'll leave you with a fun meme. Don't hurt yourselves:

Name three people (famous or personal friends) and the custom ringtones you’ve either set for them on your phone, or would if you could.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- rodney king: hit me with your best shot
- al franken: send in the clowns
- dave pye: crazy train

Friday, August 12, 2005 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Good luck buying a suit at Whistler. AFAIK, there aren't a whole lot of formalwear shops at the resort--you'd need to look in Vancouver.

--Former West Coast resident

Friday, August 12, 2005 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cell phones have ring tones? I never new - well in that case - it would be the entire Kyuss/Queens of The Stone Age anthology.

Friday, August 12, 2005 2:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize I'm not answering this correctly, but Damaris has a cat meowing when I call. She always answers the phone laughing hysterically, which I have mistaken for crying. I don't take it too personally though because she also has Darth Vader breathing when she gets a text message.

Friday, August 12, 2005 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Tim - I got one as soon as we landed in Vancouver instead. Still spent a mint, but judging from what I've seen during my hour in Whistler, P-Diddy would have raised his eyes at the prices here. So you're right - I dodged a bullet.

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com