homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things I Have To Stop Doing Immediately:

- Peeping Growing Up Gotti. I swear I only watch it for Luigi, and that I'm not gay.

- Not bringing my camera to comedy shows. Last week I met Chris Elliott, and Friday night I got to hang out with Colin Quinn. I just know that we'd have been all sorts of photogenic with eachother.

- Buying things. I got a small raise and I've been spending like I'm George freakin' Hamilton for the past 2 months. Although the poster & ticket I had framed from this show look great over the fireplace. Which is great, because it's definitely time to start using the fireplace.

- Not eating vegetables. We're a captive audience here in the North End - unless it's a Haymarket day - and I've been surviving on tots, Puttanesca and Regina's. If that sounds tasty, let me assure you - it is.

- Pretending my cat doesn't produce more doodies than a rabbit... farm. I have this space age litter box you just roll over on its side, pull out a drawer and flush. I do it every couple of days, and it's invariably like emptying out your barbeque at the end of August.

- Staying sequestered in the city every weekend. All my readers know about the hectic summer I had, but my refractory period should be well past over by now. Luckily, I'm off to Concord this weekend for The Big Haunt 2. I'm in charge of music, pumpkin carving and the delegation of not being sober. Which should be quite easy with four half barrels and a bowl of Jim's special punch.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More vegetables? What happened to the juicer - I remember going to haymarket and getting 10 pounds of carrots, 5 pounds celery, and 10 pounds of apples with some berries mixed in here and there. Shit - didn't you try to juice Boss one time.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Houseplants, bass, senior prom corsages - yes. But never the cat.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:19:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com