homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Halloween Costume Request.

This venue worked well earlier this month for my DVD related request - so I'm going to give it another shot. Simply put - does anyone have a Drew Bledsoe jersey? Patriots, Cowboys, Bills - no matter. Just needs to say Bledsoe on the back. It's Halloween costume related, so you'll get it back in a couple of weeks. I've got a funny idea, and I'd rather not order something online that may not get here in time when this city used to be flooded with Drew-related schwag and there may be some remnants under somebody's bed. I quiver with antici......... pation.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I will take that as a resounding no, and just order one online.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check the Salvation Army. I just donated mine (with the Pats) a couple of months ago.

Stacy

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:06:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com