homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Friday's Quizzlet: Concatenating Kevin Costner.

Appetizer: Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?
I have thought about this for a few minutes now, and no one is really coming to mind. How about a bomb squad technician? A skydiving instructor? A police officer? Anyone who risks their life daily for a paycheck. I only risk my sanity.

Soup: What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?
There's a really simple anser to this question, but there are elements of my personal life that I don't like to talk about on the site. So I'll avoid the best answer and reply as follows. There was never any question in my mind that Michael Stipe was as gay as an Easter parade.

Salad: List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.
I hate the word concatenate. It's tough to say, and I have to say it frequently at work. I've also never been crazy about chaff. And there is a town next to Guelph, where I went to University, named Puslinch (pronnounced Pee-you-zlinch) that always made my skin crawl.

Main Course: What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Whatever's around, really. I honestly don't spend much money on 'product'. I have also been known to wash my hair with whatever bar of soap I'm using. It's my daily little prison fantasy ritual. Indulge me, and also please send 2 cartons of cigarettes.

Dessert: If you had a guardian angel, what would you name it?
Kevin Costner, of course. There's never been a better Bodyguard.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com