homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday's Quizzlet: Seascapes Of Violence.

Appetizer: When was the last time you did something courteous?
I've been giving my seat up on the train a lot more frequently. It hurts at first, and it's hard to sit down for a few days afterwards, but it's a good way to make some extra pocket money and there are always generous elderly gentleman cruising public transportation.

Salad: If you were to have a painting done of you, what would background be?
The background would be that I'm enough of a narcissistic twat to comission a painting of himself. So, in other words, a seascape.

Soup: Describe your voice.
It's smooth and deep. I can do a great Dean Martin impersonation. But if we're talking inner-voice, it's a selection of three murderous circus clown brothers bent on violent necrophelia.

Main Course: What is something you would like to do, but are afraid of the risks?
I'd like to move fairly soon. I don't see myself living in Boston forever. But dropping everything is a very scary prospect. Like when you're babysitting an infant. I'm thinking Toronto or Vancouver, but I'd likely have to change my profession a little due to the marketplace. I recently got a book on juggling.

Dessert: What was the last television show you watched?
Last night I watched an old episode of Family Guy - the one where Meg skips Stewie's birthday party to unsuspectingly attend a cult meeting. I was a late adopter of this show, but it's absolutely hilarious and I am so glad I eventually got around to wasting copious amounts of my time with it. Homer who?



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer: When was the last time you did something courteous?
Most every time I get out of an elevator I always offer to anyone else in the car that they may exit first - this is generally so I get check out female posteriors.

Salad: If you were to have a painting done of you, what would background be?
Millions of tiny red dots Lichtenstein style or the interior of Pop Tate’s Ol' Chocolate Shoppe.

Soup: Describe your voice.
I have a big chest cavity so my voice tends to resonate – my buddy’s tell me they can hear me clear across the most crowed of rooms. People also tell me I have a good voice for radio (and a face to match!).

Main Course: What is something you would like to do, but are afraid of the risks?
See my answer below.

Dessert: What was the last television show you watched?
Long Way Round. Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman jump on motorbikes and travel around the world - even through places like Mongolia where there aren’t any roads. I’d love to have the funding and guts to attempt this (see above).

Friday, December 02, 2005 3:45:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com