homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's All Greek To Me. And My Ass Hurts.

Many thanks to everyone who attended my last minute birthday dinner last night, and to Janet for pulling it all together. The Greek food was great, and the retsina was definitely flowing. I knew a few folks were coming, but I had no idea we'd have a big table of about 10 or so. Well done, everyone. I was allowed to tell inappropriate jokes and speak too loudly with the people I love. And what the hell do those sexually deviant Greeks care anyway? Malakas.



Also, what is it about fried cheese that has me so very fascinated? Take a hunk of sharp aged fromage, soak it in brandy, light it for a few seconds, put the whole thing out with a big hunk of lemon and watch Dave's pants get a little tighter. And not due to a weight gain, if you get my drift. I long for the day when scientists deem Saganaki good for your health. I won't hold my breath. But then - I won't need to as I'll be long since dead from blocked arteries. Opa!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pyeman!

Ye Ole' bastard!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:58:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com