homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NBA All-Star Game 2006 Exclusive Celebrity Pics.

Well raise my rent. Or the roof. Who ever thought you'd see a title like that here on PITF? Unfortunately, Gary Puppa is in most of the photos too. For example - please marvel as Fat Joe (aka Joey Crack) represents with Gary (aka Gazza, aka Hairdoo) backstage at the Toyota Center in Houston. Gary obviously taught him how to throw up Burlington crips signs, and the publicity will undoubtedly lead to scores of wannabe Eminem fist fights in front of Emma's Back Porch.



Anyway, Puppa - most recently of the dispicable and sacreligious Christmas Eve in Toronto fame - owns a pretty cool company which allows him to work for the NBA. You may remember three years ago when he was snapped bothering Beyonce. Then there was the time Nikki Hilton tried to goose him behind one of the beer carts. And how can I forget that party where Saget tried to scoop Pupp's peeler? Always the trooper, he was back again this year, and he's sent me a gallery's worth of new hip-hopping-hob-knobbing pics. Also of note, Gazza mugging with DMC and Mike Jones.

I want to quickly point out that Gary actually asked me to go with him, and I want to give him a quick shout-out and thanks. Houston is like my second home. If Joey Crack and I didn't currently have mad beef, I would have been there with Timberlands on. And what's up with Ronald McDonald? I thought Chris Penn died last month. Also in attendance - Nelly, George Clinton and you'll even see Ice Cube messin' around and gettin' a triple-double. Peep dis.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ronald has been eating too much of his own cookin'!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, was wondering if you had seen or heard about this crap yet...http://www.game6film.com/

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com