homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 17, 2006

Red Sox Tickets And Blogs.

Alright so I'm trying to get another Squidoo lens spidered. So what? I've been working on this one a lot - chock full o' content and probably one of the biggest lenses out there. So please have a look at my new Red Sox Tickets page. Then rub yourself. Repeat.

It's shaping up to be a nice little weekend. A few laughs with the coworkers tonight, and a party at the Shit Disturber's in Charlestown tomorrow. And I'm sure you can guess what I'll be filling the rest of the time with. That's right - furious Squidoo lens building. I have a problem.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still on the wagon, party-guy-Pye?

Friday, February 17, 2006 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, your best lens yet...
The only thing it's lacking is a link to SOSH and the soxaholix.

Friday, February 17, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Thanks, Greg.

I just added SOSH. Soxaholix will have to wait, as the Squidoo RSS feeds don't support images yet.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com