homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Alright, So I Might Have Lied.

Yes, it's another Squidoo-related post. Some fellow lensmasters and I are starting our own related site called SquidooItYourself. I launched it today, and want to get it spidered... So here we are.

I honestly believe that Squidoo is going to be enormous, in case you haven't noticed. This site will be an objective 3rd party source of external news and tips, and it's the first of its kind. If you think I'm crazy, you might not get a ride on my cigarrette boat in 2 years. So just watch it, buddy.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad i never counted on you for a promise!!!!!! Whats up for St. Paddy's??

Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:20:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com