homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bonnie Bounces Back.

I've felt like I've hit a plateau lately. Head first from about 20 feet in the air. Dropped by the ankles. If I were a pool of water, I'd be so stagnant there'd be more tadpoles swimming around in me than in Paris Hilton's hair. Things can go from so exciting, to so stressful and stupid, so very quickly. Something big is about to happen - I'm just not sure what it is yet. And then there's that little thing called perspective that comes knocking...



But if I may be allowed to put down my own violin for a moment, my mother called me yesterday to let me know that her post-chemo tests are completely negative. She had a long painful summer, the extent of which I cannot imagine. Although I keep this site fairly impersonal, I know there's a lot of readers who will want to hear that news. Way to go, Mom. We love you. And I'm not just saying this because I'm moving into the trailer with you next week.



5 Comments:

Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

Dave weighed 20 pounds at birth.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

My head never did grow into the rest of my body, did it?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

Also, your Dad looks like he has a Canadian accent in that picture.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear about your mom. I didn't realize she was sick.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on Mrs Pye!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:06:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com