homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 24, 2006

Hey Dave, You Haven't Mentioned Squidoo In 5 Minutes.

The Sopranos DVDs are some of the best selling in history, so it's only fitting that I build a lens around them and make a play for some affiliate revenue. Actually, it was my coworker Sean who suggested it over a pint at the PushCart last night. I went home and built the Bada Bing, and it's one of my best yet, if I do say so myself. I might as well - no one else is going to. I'm really running the risk at this point of never sleeping with a woman again, and believe me, friends - I fully realize this.

Again, I'm not so much bragging about the fact that I make websites so much as I'm trying to get new sites indexed by search engines. I have more spiders crawling on this site than William Shatner at the end of that really creepy movie I hope I never accidentally find on TV and watch all the way through again. Is that better than the River Phoenix joke from last week? Or just a little more tasteful?

I'm going for a steak tonight, and I'm excited. Why do you people read this fucking thing?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes us feel better about our own lives...

Friday, February 24, 2006 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Fitzgerald said...

Pye, I was wondering...are you living a secret life as Ham on the Street?

If you grew a flavor saver I think you could pass for him...plus his show is pretty funny.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:44:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com