homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, March 13, 2006

Oh Long Johnson. Oh Don Piano.

Sorry for the lack of any posts today. Blogger was down. I am chiming in now because I've been laughing about this video all day and I want to share. I think it's from America's Funniest Home Videos or something, and it shows a variety of talking cats. They don't really talk, but they mimic human voices and it's really freaky and hilarious. Make sure you watch it all the way through, as the black cat at the end is the best part. Oh I eyes ya.

UPDATE: Here's another great cat-related video. The theme here seems to be attacking infants, which is always a treat.



1 Comments:

Blogger callmelbn said...

When our evil "allergic" neighbors die, we're getting a cat and naming it Don Piano.

Until then, I've finally found a name worthy of my, as yet blank, new blog. Check it out! Make it less blank.

http://donpiano.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com