homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Tumbleweeds Of Creative Suffocation.

The last few weeks on the blog have been fairly frantic, with at least 7 decent posts a week keeping' 'er going. But during the play performance-related hiatus, and my sickness yesterday, my daily traffic has dropped over 25%. Talk about fairweather fans. Where is everybody going? Rest assured - I'll return shortly to wax ridiculous about pop culture, hippies and hookers. I'll be back in the saddle of silliness quicker than crap through a goose. For pete's sake, have a little faith in me, folks.

The return to work this morning was tantamount to arriving for tsunami beach-clean-up detail, so I must keep this short and get back to the mines. But I'll be making use of my new found freedom and writing fast and furious again real soon. Thanks for your patience, support and allowing me to imagine any patience or support.

And to the new reader who found us earlier today by typing "piss-stained underpants" into Google - welcome aboard. It only gets worse.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com