homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, May 15, 2006

Birfdays Was The Worst Days.

I've finally managed to convince my sister to upload the whack of photos she's collected from Beatrice's, Damaris' and her very own birthday parties. They're your standard fare, however those of us currently involved in the pork ass challenge look stunning, the ass flash on the stairs is a very nice touch, and it's worth the price of admission just to see the many ways in which my father managed to make people feel uncomfortable. Comments are welcome, but simply looking away is definitely encouraged.

Here's a question for you all - consider it a survey. It serves 2 purposes: 1.) to help get a site I am involved with indexed properly by search engines for a very competitive term. 2.) I am genuinely curious as I have many friends coming to town this summer. So, what is the best way for a fairweather, peripheral fan to procure Red Sox tickets in Boston? Short of whooooring?



1 Comments:

Blogger irshal said...

When you find a good way to get Sox Tix, let me know cuz I am having a hell of a hard time trying to get some too - my Australian and UK friends and dying to go see a game. Right now, I have to be willing to bend over to buy even REALLY crappy bleacher seats!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:47:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com