homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You Don't Know From Busy.

I have never experienced a blog lull of this magnitude in my 2+ years of writing. I hate the "I've been so busy" excuse with a passion. You know the one I mean. That annoying cop out that some people feel absolves them of any and all guilt, regardless of what they happen to be apologizing for. It's just before "Whatever" in the short list of Manchurian Candidate-esque trigger words that will one day land me in jail for murdering someone with an air conditioner.

"Say, weren't we supposed to get married last weekend?"
"Yeah, sorry I got really busy. So, did you see Grey's Anatomy?"

I am not going to rattle off all the hectic stuff that's going on. That would be about as interesting as Grey's Anatomy. So please just empathize a little bit with your old pal Dave. I'll wander back soon.



3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn M. said...

Hi Dave,

I think I know part of the reason! Hope the office move is going smoothly. I've been working like crazy too and then going home to juggle baby and freelance projects. A woman's work is never done. Woo Hoo!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and all I've been doing is sitting in the hot tub watching the wildlife....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Drunk.
I got stinkin shitfaced on the bus, Louise left me, and that sonofabitch of there keeps playin me, when he knows I'm drunk.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com