homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mills Boy Makes Sleazy.

Some Guelph guys just forwarded me this. Al was my first ever internet project related collaborator. Art, I remember you he and I were working on some website back in 1996. Do you recall the premise? I don't. I do, however, remember helping to newspaper-ball Al's entire dorm room when he went home one weekend because he'd pissed someone off. He was a bit greasy. A comment from the email:

"He was the greasiest ladies man ever, so i'm not surprised. One time i heard him say "I love you' on the phone to his girlfriend back home when he was in bed with some tart he picked up the night before." No doubt at a Mills pub at the Rock Cellar. Glad to see Al has's remained true to his roots. "Mills Once, Mills Twice - Holy Jumping Jesus Christ!"

We really need to get the chant online somewhere for posterity. You can be damn sure it isn't taught during frosh week anymore. I believe it's been substituted by something from the Koran at this point. I started a little Mills tribute site a few years ago which I think I still have on my computer at home. I'll dig it up. Stay tuned, boys.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unrelated, but.. you get loudQUIETloud yet?

Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember the name. Don't remember the face.
Hmmmm...come to think of it, that sums up my university life in a nut shell.

Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com