homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Frigging In The Rigging.

Appetizer: Create a new candle scent.
Since I'm officially bringing 'frigging' back this week - frigging. You light the candle, wait five minutes and then someone walks into the room and goes "It smells like sex in here." It's kind of like Kramer's beach cologne idea - only it smells more like latex or your armpit in the morning.

Soup: Name one way you show affection to others.
This so cries out for a dirty joke, which is why I won't make one. It's easy - reliability. Do what you say you're going to do, and don't make the goddamn "I was so busy" excuse. When I drop the ball on a friend, I always feel terrible - which is why it doesn't happen often.

Salad: What is your favorite writing instrument?
A keyboard. My hands haven't written with pens regularly in so long that they start to cramp immediately whenever I try to take notes, sign something, etc. I guess it could also be arthritis or maybe even rigormorits. Strange things happen on Halloween afterall. Jesus Christ - you think the rough patch is over and then you find out you're undead.

Main Course: You're given $25 to spend online, from which site would you buy?
Amazon, baby. I can get at least 3 cheap, forgotten, fairly cool DVDs for $25. My DVD shelf has grown to massive proportions, almost to the ceiling. I think there are 6 rows now. Everytime I want to watch something, it's like a giant game of Jenga. They teeter, you see.

Dessert: Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Halloween parties are traditionally on Saturday the 28th of October or thereabouts. This Saturday, I will be at a wedding in Welland, Ontario - and I'll be dressed as a wedding guest. So yes. I'll be dressed up, and it will be Halloween. And I'll be guesting while dressy. And dressed.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, your annual Halloween Party will be missed...

Friday, October 27, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

& to think I was excited about being the vampiric schoolgirl....

Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:02:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com