homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Indiana Jones And The Cult Of Ray.

The only supposed pop culture happening more tenuous than whether or not there is going to be an Indiana Jones 4, is whether or not there will be a new Pixies record. The only person who cares about both simultaneously, who isn't wearing Spock ears in their parent's basement while feeding crickets to a tarantula, is me. So I was very excited when Nate sent me this today. It's not logical that you won't come get your dinner, Charlotte. There's a good girl.

"Since we got back together we've played almost everywhere we can," explained Black to the NME website. "I know we like playing and everyone likes touring together, so to keep doing that and not record anything is kind of like being a county fair band. We don't want to do that, so the only thing we can do is become a vital band again. So it's just a matter of doing it, I guess."

And the timing couldn't be better, as I'm off to see Frank Black at Axis this very evening. Oh what a wondrous time to be a music/movie nerd. A copy of Bossanova and a bullwhip, and I'm gonna be just fine.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's sexy

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just makes me so TO'd when Charlotte doesn't eat.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:46:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com