homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Christmas Message From The Boss Cat.

Later tonight I'll be hitting my first Christmas party of the season, and as I sit here making merry edits to my hockey podcast page, I suddenly got the urge to wish you all some holiday cheer. More specifically, Tom and Emily began molesting my poor, aging cat on film, and they ended up with a really yuletastic photo.



Boss doesn't really care about Jesus, in fact he doesn't care about anything that doesn't sound exactly like an electric can opener. So I suppose I have to take the mic for this greeting. Be safe, love your family and friends and don't start fights at the office 'Holiday' party. Sorry again, Emily. Anyhew, season's greetings and remember - Jesus is still cool.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com